Hazel,
You got to complete your first Easter egg hunt at the zoo this year! The weather was gorgeous so we couldn't resist. Daddy and I have loved the zoo for a long time, and it was so fun to watch you start to love it too! You definitely noticed the animals walking around. The giraffe's eating, the elephants playing, the lions lazing around, and the sea lions swimming all around. You even got to pet a bunny and a chicken (you definitely liked the bunny better) and we got to sit really close to some sheep (you weren't quite in to petting them yet).
The Easter egg hunt was great! There were tons of people there including mommy's friend Johanna, and her little girl Lulu. You and Lu had a great time! You saw a bright yellow egg right by your feet when it started and pointed at it. I picked it up for you and you smiled so big! You shook shook shook it, and I couldn't convince you to put it in your bag. I guess you only wanted one egg!
You were so tired you slept the whole way home and even stayed asleep when we got home!
We love you!
Mommy and Daddy
Happy Fall - Pumpkin time
11 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment