We were invited to go to Sunriver with the Hortons and some other new friends, David and Marlo a couple weeks ago. We had such a great time relaxing in the warm house while it was super cold outside. Daddy went snowboarding on Saturday with the other boys while the rest of us hung out and played, went for a walk to Goodies to get some yummy treats. You had some gummy candies for the first time and loved them, but your favorite part of Goodies was all the stuffed animals they had on their shelves. You loaded our stroller with some. When we were ready to go I put them all back, or so I thought. About a block later (while using the restroom) I realized you put one in the basket under the stroller, so we had to do the walk of shame back to return your stollen goods! Gets even better since I found another toy when we got back to the house! Sheesh Hazel, we really need to have a talk about not taking things that aren't yours!
Everyone else left early Sunday, but we decided to stay until Monday. Daddy and I took you and Parker to play outside while everyone else was packing up. You guys had so much fun playing in the 1/2 inch of snow! We tried to go for a walk Sunday afternoon, but as you can see from the picture below, you were so cold (so was Mommy) that we only lasted outside for about 10 minutes! Poor girl, your hands were so cold they were numb when we got back...sorry about that. All in all we had a great time with friends and with our little family. It was so relaxing to get away.
We love spending time with friends and as a family!
We love you,
Mommy and Daddy






No comments:
Post a Comment