Sunday, August 1, 2010

BFF

Hazel,

We are so blessed to live so close to our good friends the Emmerts. You and Caden are already great friends. When mommy was first pregnant Caden called you "Baby Ah Ah" translation "Baby Monkey!" Well, we have been waiting for Baby Jorie Evelyn to arrive, and she is here! We got to meet her today, and she is just perfect!



Kim and I have been so excited for you two girls. We think it is so special that you will get to grow up together, and that you won't remember a time without Jorie in your life! Look, you are already holding hands!!



I have been so lucky to have a life long friend and know you will love it too! I have a feeling you two will have a lot of fun and get into some trouble too!



We are blessed with such great friends!
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: