Sunday, July 18, 2010

More weekly pics!

Hazel, 
Here are some more of the pictures we have taken each week! To be honest, I'm not positive the first three pictures are labeled correctly. Oops! And yes, we are missing a week. Oh well. We've done pretty well with our week by week picture project. Daddy and I have decided that from now on we are going to do month to month pictures in your chair! We love you so much, and love to watch you grow. My favorite in this series is the last one, as it shows how you are holding your head up more and more!

Eight weeks

Nine Weeks

Ten Weeks

Three Months!!

Three Months One Week

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hazel, You are such a cute baby! I l love how your parents went from a 3 month photo to a 3 month & 1 week photo! :) They are silly aren't they.