It wasn't really a lazy Saturday, we actually did quite a bit...trip to the dog park, Erik fixed our fence, I caught up on laundry (I know, super exciting), my dad and sister came down to watch the OSU game (Go Beavs), Erik made some pumpkin pies, and we ended up getting to hang out with Parker tonight! Phew, not a lazy day at all.
It was so fun to have Parker hang out. We were apprehensive about letting Henry inside with Parker, but as you can tell from the following pictures, Parker could not stop laughing when Henry was near! Parker would crawl as fast as he could after Henry, and then try to pet him when Henry finally stopped moving, all the while laughing hysterically! Erik and I laughed quite a bit too. It actually made me feel a lot better about having a baby around with Henry, he was so gentle with Parker and let him pet him more than I expected.
My little baker. Isn't the mini pie the cutest? We have a new neighbor and thought it would be a fun "welcome to the neighborhood" treat! Erik made a great pumpkin pie, such a fun fall dessert.


1 comment:
Good work Henry! Erik, those pies look good. Is there going to be some left overs when I come over this weekend?
Post a Comment