Alison and I went to Alpenrose to watch the little league softball world series. It was so fun to walk around and see the cute old town. I haven't been there in ages, the place is adorable! We had a ton of fun watching the team from Oregon play a great game too!
Artsy wheel :)

Al in front of the hotel.

Such a beautiful day.

Great game girls!

Erik and I had some friends over today. The boys all played video games while the ladies and kiddos played in the backyard. Could these two get any cuter? Thanks friends for coming to play!

A girl and her ball.

A girl and her doll.

2 comments:
Cute kids. ;) Thanks again for having us over. It was great to hang out with you guys-we should do it more often! Glad you're enjoying your new camera.
The pics from your camera are da bomb, yo!!! Whenever you get tired of school psychologing/counseling you could definitely be a photographer!
Post a Comment