I thought it would be fun to reminisce of my stormy fun!
1. Hottmann wedding-Who are those crazy Oregonians who went outside when the storm started? Well, we sure thought it was fun!
2. Grad school-Many evenings spent sitting by my window listening to the rain and watching for lightening. I love it!
3. Arches National Park-T, we did see that arch, nothing stopped us...not even the threat of being struck by lightening! Now, what was the advice on how to stand if we get struck?!
Anyway, thanks for letting me smile while remembering today.

2 comments:
I miss our old house on Fulton. I used to leave the door open and loved watching Sophia stare out the screen door when it was raining. I wish you still loved above me! (with our husbands of course) lol!
Oh what a fun memory! I was telling someone about that adventure just the other day when we had a thunderstorm here:) Apparently our rain comes with lightning here so that is exciting! Miss you tons! I don´t know that those abbrevations meant on your comment so you will have to email me with more words:) Love ya!
Post a Comment