We had a ton of fun last weekend. Erik mowed the lawn, I planted and weeded, we washed cars, Henry ran around like a crazy dog, everyone was happy! We also met my parents up at Mt. Tabor to take the dogs for a walk. Max (my parent's dog) isn't too sure about Henry, but they did great walking! After, we all went to Lucky Lab where Henry made some new friends!
All in all, things are great. We are definitely excited Erik will be around more as of next week (end of busy season). I think Henry is especially excited! I just don't wrestle the same way Erik does :) He's getting so big so fast.

2 comments:
TOO CUTE TOO CUTE!!!! Sounds like you had a great weekend! Khale and Renzy were here and Khale said to tell you hi!!
Henry is a cutie:) Fun times...miss you!!!
Post a Comment