Thursday, March 12, 2009

The fun begins


Today is the start of the weekend of moving! We are taking this place over, changing a few things (wall colors) adding a few things (well, actually a whole lot of things....our things) and enjoying it all. We are so excited to be in the house! I (Erin) am ever so slightly overwhelmed with the thought of this weekend especially with the latest development of Erik catching a cold :) If you are a praying sort, a prayer in our direction would be much appreciated as we blaze through this weekend! We are so blessed that this gets to be ours!!! Technically the banks, but whatever! I'm hoping to take some pictures throughout the weekend as well, so I'll update sometime next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks SO GREAT!!!!

Tracy said...

I will be praying for you guys...for Erik's cold, and for you two to be able to enjoy the chaos of moving...wish we were there to help! Love you!