Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday Update

We headed over to check out the house after church on Sunday, and were so pleased with what we found! So many interior walls, a roof, and even windows! It's almost like a real house.

Looking into the kitchen/nook from the far side of the family room.

The family room (with a fireplace :)

The front (duh!)

I don't know if I've mentioned it, but some of our friends ended up buying a house just around the corner and have already moved in! We can actually see their room from the window in our room :) We ended up stopping by their place and hanging out for awhile. I have a feeling that is just an example of what is to come. We are so excited they will be neighbors. It was great to see you Kim and Shane (and Caden too)! Kim was even nice enough to help me measure all of our windows so I can start looking at blinds! Thanks again Kim.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So exciting to see progress! We missed you at prom!