Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

So, for those of you who don't live in or around Portland, we get kinda crazy about snow here. Any mention of it and people hunker down, collect massive amounts of food from the store, and prepare to be snowed in for weeks on end (despite the fact we've never been snowed in more than a day or maybe two during my lifetime :). My favorite is the news stations and what clever title they have created for the latest weather adventure. This weekends was entitled "Arctic Blast 2008." Really, that sounds like we're at the North Pole or something! 

Anyway, we did end up getting a couple of inches (definitely a blast :) so of course Erik and I had to go enjoy it! Makes for such a fun morning!

Junie B wondering what the white stuff falling from the sky is. 
It was so fun waking up to snow!


Meet snow Erik and Erin!

Aren't we cute friends?!

And now, time for some hot chocolate!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wow! Those are full on snow people (see how I'm politically correct), I'm impressed! We had less snow here I think and we never got Kai out in it. I am hoping it will snow again soon so he can enjoy it a bit!